Daniel

Color commentary from the forgotten mountains

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Cave, Kansas, United States

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

PRE ORDER, THE BOOK OF DANIEL

Okay, here it is...

The book will be 12.95 ( US funds ) when it comes out at the end of July. For those of you who would like to have a copy saved for you and signed by me, you can send 9.95 for the book and 4.00 (US) for shipping and handling. 9.00 (US) for all international orders.

Daniel Rock

PO Box 131
Dayton, WA
99328

After the book comes out, the price goes to 12.95 plus shipping and handling.

I am not sure the conversion rate for every country but I am sure you can figure it out.

Thank you for all the preorders, it will help me figure out how many of you really want to see this. As of now, the early writings will disappear.

Thanks everyone,

Daniel