Daniel

Color commentary from the forgotten mountains

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Cave, Kansas, United States

Monday, June 20, 2005

requested #1

Reader: It seems that you write about Canada, Children and how much you dislike George Bush.... ...please write about something you are positive about.

Me:

In every writer, or wanna be writer's heart, there is a log jam of ideas and words that are jockeying for position to be the first one out. Every day brings a new idea and every person you meet can bring something new to your perspective. It happens to me and I enjoy it. I wish I could write more about Argentina, but I have never been, don't know many people from there and hear very little from the fine Argentinians. I write about Children because it's a topic that people love to talk about with me. I have NO idea why, but they do. Maybe it's just those conversations that I hear or remember. I think that it's those conversations that I lose my patience with the fastest due to a lack of interest, but I do endure. With George Bush, I just can't say enough and if I don't who will?

Things I am positive about are exactly what I am writing about. I am positive about my feelings and attitudes in regards to my subject matter. They may not always been entertaining or insightful, but I am trying. For example, I opened the door for you to choose a topic for me and I will do what I can to write something interesting for you. This whole week will be dedicated to that. If you enjoy what I say, then groovy. If not, too bad. You asked for it.

Thanks everyone... Your comments on this site are as exciting as I thought they would be.