Daniel

Color commentary from the forgotten mountains

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Cave, Kansas, United States

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Go ahead, post your comments

And keep it clean...

Another note. When the book is published the first five months of this will be erased and you will have to buy the book on Amazon.com to reread them. OR, if you want, you can download them all right now and stick them on the fridge.

If you have something you would like me to write about, do it in comments. If you have an argument or complaint, make it in comments. If you want to fuck me, again... in comments. I am only going to have this up for two weeks, just to see how it works. If it doesn't bog things down, then we will keep it. If it does, then it's back to sifting through emails.

AND won't this be a way for many of you to introduce yourselves to others. IF you are not a blogger, then I guess you have to email me your comments. Which I am willing to accept.

Does anyone want to be a paid staffer for this site?

All my love to you... I have to go, my little hamlet is holding it's annual car show this weekend and I have to run off and drool on the baracudas. (doesn't that sound like a post title? Drool on the baracuda... hmmmmmm )