Daniel

Color commentary from the forgotten mountains

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Cave, Kansas, United States

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

INFORMATION

OKAY!

I will do the questions of the weak!!!!

This is how it will work. Submit your questions right now - about anything. Next week, I will dedicate the week to answering all of your questions. Apparently your love of reading what other people ask me is too great a guilt pleasure for me to discontinue it. SO ASK RIGHT NOW AND BE CLEAR WHICH POST YOU ARE REFERRING TOO. There is exactly one years worth of posts to work with which will disappear at the end of next week leaving only October to be viewed until the second book comes out, which looks like it might come out before book one at this point, but never the less, it's being printed as we speak. SO GET ON IT! ASK! SHOOT! GO! BEGIN! WHAT IS IT THAT YOU WANT TO KNOW?

If this works and it doesn't cramp me up too much, we will continue to do it, if it does give me cramps, then you will have to live without it.

This post will self destruct in five seconds.