Daniel

Color commentary from the forgotten mountains

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Cave, Kansas, United States

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

sick and ready

I picked up a nasty chest/head cold while working in Seattle last week and it's screwing me up. However, I am not going to let that get in my way of riding my pony across the great state of Washington. This is my most ambitious ride on the bike and I am really looking forward to it. The plan is to ride south to Mt. Rainer, ride along side the great beast and then drop into the Yakima valley among the vineyards and migrant workers. Then I turn left at Pasco and head straight into the Forgottens across the lush prairie of the Palouse.

Are you envious? You should be. If you're not taking an ambitous bike ride this weekend, then what are you doing?

Things don't always have to be perfect before you chase after a dream. Photos of this trip are almost a must.