Daniel

Color commentary from the forgotten mountains

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Cave, Kansas, United States

Saturday, February 11, 2006

inside the mind of daniel

I have done the requested writing. I have answered your questions. I have read most of your blogs. I have tried to read most of your emails.

Do you feel like you know me yet?

Is there some part of my life that I haven't told you about? Is there something about my life that I am leaving out?

For those of you that have met me, you can hear these words coming from my lips and you can hear the accent. You can see my face dance around. You can see me smirk.

For those of you who have never met me, you have no idea what I am like, what I might be hiding, if I am a recluse, or shy, or unassuming. You don't have any idea if the things I am writing are false bravado or if they are the ramblings of a madman that is hellbent on taking over the world. Am I cult leader, a drug user, a slacker or a child molestor.

If you want to know what's going on with my mind... give me two days to come up with a two part post where I will let you in on what I think you need to know. Look for the first post on Tuesday.

Hopefully we can clear up some pressing issues.