Daniel

Color commentary from the forgotten mountains

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Cave, Kansas, United States

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

all me

It's not often that people take my picture and then send them to me. Let's enjoy them together.
ABOVE THE UNDERGROUND, WASHINGTON



Me and some Slav-comic guy. He bet me a thousand bucks that Czech Republic would beat America. I'm glad I didn't take that bet. We may have lost, but I get paid to be a comic and he doesn't. And I'm taller. Take that Czech Republic. UNDER SEATTLE, WASHINGTON




Some people look at their profile and love it. I look at mine and feel vomit gurgling. That book on the table is my comedy genius. Every good super hero should have such a book.
OUT IN SEATTLE, WASHINGTON





This guy appears in a lot of these photos cause it's his camera. He's Erik Griffin. He's funny. He has a web site. Guess what it's called?
RENTAL CAR, I-5




The first noted Danists to be photographed and displayed on the blog.
UNDER SEATTLE, WASHINGTON









Again, Danists, a tiny Slav and me.
OUT AND ABOUT IN SEATTLE, WASHINGTON













A rare Daniel "on stage" moment. Notice that my clothes always look the same? That's a hint to all of you that keep wanting to see me in "insert fantasy clothing items here"
THE BIG TIME, WASHINGTON

Not much of a post today, but I wanted to get these out before I move on to other stuff. Hopefully you're well sated for now.