Daniel

Color commentary from the forgotten mountains

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Cave, Kansas, United States

Saturday, May 13, 2006

for those among us with little or no ability to create visuals on their own

This is the view from the perch. Notice the lovely blue sky. Take a moment to appreciate the architecture of downtown Tacoma. If you look real close you can see a windsock on that tall building to the right. If that fucking volcano wasn't there, you could see the rest of the world.
VIEW FROM THE PERCH, WA








This is the new pony. In the "bike" world... It's called a THUMPER. To me it's 500 cc's of wild-eyed freedom. Just gotta keep the fuzz from trying to bring me down. If the fuzz doesn't get me, then sand, mud, water, oil, bad drivers, children, pot holes and my forgetful nature. (1 down, 2-5 up?)
THE STABLE IN FRONT OF THE PERCH, WA







There is this huge volcano in every picture I take from my window. Damn it!
VOLCANO INFESTED, WA














Early typewriters have no "1" key. Anyone know why? First person to tell me why that is AND, that is really, really sexy and rich, gets to take me to dinner and then have sex with me.
PRECIOUS #4, WA












The long lost art of imagination and the goldmine of opportunity.
This is my 1910 Royal. Burgandy and sexified. It was made before the Titanic and guess which one is still with us and working?
THE BOOTY, WA










This 1895 Underwood was sold to me by a woman who's Grandfather had used this BAD ASS at the Seattle Newspaper in the 1920's!!! She walked away from this and another beauty which I forgot to take photos of. To say it's mint is to rob it of it's value. It's more than mint. It's peppermint.
THE GRAIL, WA







I bet you thought this was going to be the Oompa Loompas, it's not. This was a photo of the local Mexican community rioting/protesting, etc. This was also the day that I was served raw food on a succession of dirty plates. Give them what they want, if we don't... Who will make all the Chinese food?
LA PLAZA DEL RIOTO, WA







Anyone remember when I looked this good? The hair is Nazified and the smoking thing is gone. Damn I wish I had never gotten sick. Thank god the Thumper makes me want to smoke. I should be back in the swing of things by Christmas. I do have another tour of Korea in October, that should do it.
A LOVELY PLACE IN MY DREAMS, WA






Okay, Obviously I don't have a lot of photos here for you to look at, but what is there to take photos of? There is the bike. I don't want to be one of those freaky people that take photos of things they own and then feel a complusion to show them to everyone. Those people suck. Almost makes me want to smoke.

The sun was out on this saturday. I rode for hours. I envisioned long trips on the bike while listening to the lower half of my body shake to pieces. It's not good to have your cock go numb for any reason, ever. I'm still trying to massage blood back into it.

Request photos if you want them. Be nice about it.