Daniel

Color commentary from the forgotten mountains

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Cave, Kansas, United States

Saturday, June 04, 2005

jayhawk slaves

Oh my friends, Kansas is in trouble. The state has actually been fighting over whether or not to teach creationism over evolution. For those of you who are not familiar with creationism that is the belief that the world was created by god as it is written in the bible. Yes, the people of Kansas are at it again and are putting up a good fight.

I hope the creationists win. I want them to be that stupid and gullible, you know why? I want slaves. I want there to be some people that are so ridiculously stupid that I can have some of them as slaves. If you think I am being outrageous, the bible says I can have them. That's right, I can have slaves cause Jesus died for my right to have them.

So, get to it Kansas. I have some serious work that needs finishing around my house. I have some target practice I need to get to before hunting season and I need someone to shag my golf balls before I go to the range. Hurry up!

Now, if Kansas actually gets the creationism passed, there will be no college in America that will accept them that isn't faith based, (oral roberts, brigham young, etc) The students there, who have no choice in the matter, and may not be christian and have alternate theological opinions on what the creation of the word is based on, will have to be subjected to something completely foreign to them.

Somewhere, I don't remember where, it is written that there needs to be a division of church and state. It's not to protect the church from the state but to protect the state from the church. I don't remember where I saw this, but it's somewhere around here. When the church can forces it's will upon people that are not interested in it or don't accept it, then that is called fascism. You will do as I say, and there shall be no compromise or dissent. That, my dear reader is a baaaaad thing.

It won't stop with religion in schools. If they win this battle, the stepping stone will be in place for other areas of influence. Business, entertainment, socially acceptable behavior, the legal system. It's not enough that we can't buy booze on sundays, show tits on television or run naked down the street. It's not enough that we have to swear to tell the truth on a bible in court. There has to be more. There has to be television stations will only god programming. There has to be god radio, god summer camps, god dances, god singles meet and greats, god restaurants, god meals and there even has to be more god house decorations. There just has to be more. Because if it's one thing god tells us in the bible over and over, it's not to be humble in any way. God hates it when we are passive and selfless. God hates the soul that chooses to pray in silence and turns the other cheek. In fact, god likes the soul that uses his name to subject others to injustice, persecution and judgment.

So go, Kansas, go! God loves those who take his commandments and twist them around for their own gain. In fact, if you read your bibly bible, you'll see that he has constantly blessed those who do that.

Final thought, Beware of the wolf in sheep's clothing. How do you know you have the right person educating you about what you believe in?